Monday, November 2, 2009

Three Little Cupcakes.




I was thinking these would be a great Christmas gift for someone.  I mean who wouldn't love to get a box full of cupcake notecards.  These were so simple too.  I just used cut 3x3 notecards and added Basic Grey's Nook and Panty paper collection.  The cupcakes are just cut out of one of the sheets of paper.  The yellow ribbon is from my ribbon collection that I am selling on etsy right now. 

Also, sorry for the silence around here.  I was sooo busy last week AND was soooo not feeling good.  But everything is back to normal now.  Thanks for your patience and I hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Would love to see some more cards:) You have a knack for picking out some great products and using them in such a cute way.

    ReplyDelete