Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Le Jardin Boutique



Here is a card I made a while back but never put it on my blog.  All Supplies are from Stampin Up!  Kraft, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White Cardstock, Taffeta Ribbon, and Le Jardin Boutique Stamp Set.  Every now and then I get into a mood to color an image in.  Usually what I do is use a blender pen with markers.  If you use just the marker you get a very heavy look with minimal shading abiltiy.  I take the blender pen and just rub it on the tip of the marker.  I then test it on a sheet of paper to see how saturated the color is before I apply.  It is a good rule of thumb to start light and then build up the color.  (You can always add color but you can't take color away).    Also and very important you must you Stazon when using a blender pen.  It is a special ink that will not smear when blending or watercoloring.  Because Stazon really STAYS ON you also need a special cleaner to get it off of your stamp pads.  The cleaner is (you guessed it) Stazon Cleaner


No comments:

Post a Comment