Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christmas Journal Progress...Done.

\
I put a journaling card on the inside cover.  This journal piece is from Art Warehouse.


Nothing new here...


Or here...


I found this cute little envelope from Making Memories Christmas Vintage Findings and put this Santa's List journaling sheet inside of it.  Santa's List is from Making Memories Mistletoe jouraling pad.



I also put this other journaling cards in the enevelope as well.  They  are from Elle's Studio.  I thought the cookies and milk one would be a good place to write all the cookies we bake this year. 


This is the other side of the envelope.  I also added a Tim Holtz's Philosophy Tag (this one says believe)  to the corner of the opposite page.


I added another page which will be the last page in this album.  The journal piece if from Elle's Studio and the metal number tags are from 7 Gypsies.  The paper is Bo Bunny and SEI Christmas Mint




This is the otherside of that page.  I am not sure if you can read it but the Journal tag read 'Santa Was Here'.  I envision a picture of all the presents unwrapped and a picture of the huge mess that happens here. 
So thats it.  It is done for now.  I will post this journal after the holidays are over and this book is filled with memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment