Thursday, October 22, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I thought this would be a great card to give to someone who just bought there first home or just moved.



I used October Afternoon's Weathervane collection pack.  They have great packs because besides all the paper you get die cut and sheets of stickers.  The Home Sweet Home is a sticker from the kit.  The only things here that aren't October Afternoon are the ribbon and button.  Those are from Stampin Up!  The button is actually cordury and is adorable. You can use what ever circle cutter is easiest for you here I used the Coluzzle. 

Here is a funny story about circle cutters.  I used the EK Sucess circle cutter for the first time about a month ago and in an earlier post I mentioned that I hurt my wrist using it and had to wear a brace for a while.  Well, it never fully healed and the pain is getting worse and worse and I actually have an appointment today with an Orthrapedic Dr. to take a look at it.  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?  All because of a darn circle cutter.  The things we do for papercrafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment