Monday, October 12, 2009

A Christmas Planner

Yes, its that time and I am an early shopper.  I like to be done before December even starts.  I can't stand how crowded everything gets in December. I also do a lot of my shopping online so its important for me to keep lists of everthing that I ordered.  Its easy to forget what you bought online. 
 So its time for me to start planning and getting organized. 


Every year I buy a Christmas Planner to make gift and card lists, write menus, and keep decorating ideas.  This year I decided to make my own.  I made the actual book out of Tim Holtz's Grungeboard.  I like that it is flexible and there for more durable than regular chipboard.  I rounded the corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper (a perfect example of why that tool is a must have on my list) and decorated the whole book with Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses Paper Kit. The ribbon and the silver cord are both from Stampin Up!


I used Making Memories Slice Ledger Paper to create perfect pages to keep lists on. 

These chipboard Letters are from Basic Grey and the little candies and ribbons are also from Basic Grey but from there Eskimo Kisses Rub ons.

Here is another picture of the Slice Ledger Paper. 

1 comment: