Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Grungeboard halloween.






This is a card that I made for a Halloween card challenge.  I really wanted to do something neat with Tim Holtz's Grungeboard.  I used the Grungeboard basics in the stripes pattern and rubbed the entire top with black Memento ink.  I then went back over and rubbed Pumkin Pie Ink (Stampin Up!) over again this time pushing a little harder to get some of it into the lower stripes.  The paper is from Pink Paislee's Twilight Collection, and the ribbon is from Making Memories I DO Trim (I know its stange to use wedding ribbon on a halloween card but I just thought the black lace was fitting.)

Anyway, I just finished getting my little Halloween tree up, hung the little pumpkin potholders on the oven door, and put my harvest wreath on the front door.  Its beginning to look a lot like Halloween and the start of the crazy season. 

1 comment:

  1. We're going to link to your project on Wednesday when we sell Grungeboard Stripes on Flockshop.com.

    ReplyDelete