Thursday, October 15, 2009

Zing Embossing Powder A+


I have really wanted to try out American Crafts new embossing powder called Zing.  The results were surprising, this powder is awsome.  I have used glittery embossing powder before and its tends to be really scratchy and more glitter than the color and I never was a fan of it.  This stuff though is like the perfect ratio of color to glitter.  Its just great.  I will be trying out more of these colors.  You can get this embossing powder which is called Silver Glitter here.




Here is an up close view of the embossing.  The other supplies that I used were circle tag from Little Yellow Bicycle, border stickers from Reminisce, ribbon from Stampin Up!, and Ho Ho Ho stamp is from Hampton Art which I found at Archiver's but I don't see it online anywhere.  I also rounded the corners with my fav. tool the Corner Chomper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment