Saturday, September 5, 2009

2nd Boo!

I can't believe its this time already.  I dread seeing the Mums at the grocery store.  But then I get over it and buy some to put in my outdoor pots.  I guess I'm ready for fall I had a great summer, so its time to start thinking about Halloween. When I sat down to make Halloween cards I didn't realize that everyone I made said Boo! on it.  So you will see the Boo! Series
This card was so much fun to make.  Believe it or not but the center of this card was a Mrs. Grossman sticker I found at Archivers.  It was just a black shilhouette so I layed it down on glossy paper and then stippled different colored inks inbetween the black areas.  I think it turned out pretty cool. 
I also distressed the edge with the Basic Grey Precision File Set (which is awsome and under $7).  I also used Tim Holts Distress ink in Vintage Photo on the edge of the paper.  Which by the way, is a paper I found at Archivers that literally is like a brown paper bag.  I don't remember the exact name but it is Archivers brand and it stands out because it looks like a brown bag.  I love it though.  I haven't seen it online anywhere.  If any has please let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe the shilhouette is just a sticker! Keep the awesome stuff coming! :)

    ReplyDelete