Friday, September 18, 2009

OOPS!

This is so funny to me.
For some reason in my mind I was thinking this sticker said Love not Live.  I didn't notice it until I went to take a picture and I saw it thru the lens of the camera.  Wow, are minds really do funny things.  That is something to think about. 

This card uses kraft paper, a white Singo Gel Pen, Stickers from Sassafras Lass' Amplify Collection, and the U. is from K. & Co.'s Actopus to Zelephant  line.


Here is another 'Love' card using Sassafras products.
 
I used the same alpha stickers here as I did above however, I used them as a mask here.   I also added some yellow stickles in the middle. 


The paper is Sassafra Lass' paper Sweet Marmalade. I use their wee bundles because they are great for cards and they are a fantastic price.  The orange suede ribbon is from Making Memories Great Escape Trims. Baby is crying so I am cutting this post short.  Sorry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment