Friday, September 4, 2009

For You.

Here is a card that I made for a Alpha Sticker Challenge on Scrapbook.com.  I decided to make a matching gift bag and then give it to my Brother-in-law this weekend for his 40th B-Day.
Believe it or not but they do match, my lighting is just whacky.  Here is an upclose view of the bag
This little bag is perfect for the gift card that I am giving.  If you are interested in this template it is the Make A Wish Bag Template at http://www.scor-pal.com/
Happy Day Bag - K. & Co. Addison Paper, Clear Acetate Sheets, Cloud 9 Design Alpha Rain Drop Stickers (got these at Joann's can't find them online sorry), Terrifically  Tacky Tape, 5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain ribbon from Stampin Up!. 
For you Card - Sahara Sand Cardstock and Certainly Celery 5/8' ribbon from Stampin Up!, White Opaque gel pen, Basic Grey chipboard letters (these are fantastic), and the coluzzle from provo craft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment