Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Things I am loving right now.


I am really into these new Basic Grey Christmas Bling.  Pretty much they just make an entire card.  You really don't need much when you have these. 


This is Snowflake bling, Ivy Tree, and Cherry Present.
Here is a really simple card I made using the snowflake bling


This card took me maybe 10 minutes.  I really dislike doing cards in bulk but this design I could stomach because it is so fast and easy and like I said, the bling really makes the whole card.  I used the Hero Arts Acetate Notecards agains (which also reduces the amount of work, no cutting or scoring here), and then I used a polka dot border stamp PaperTrey Ink's Polka Dot BasicsII Stamp Set (using uneven pressure so it looked kind of worn) with Memento's London Fog ink.  The Silent Night is from Technique Tuesday it is called Ali Edwards Peace Joy Love Words We Love Stamps (Wow! thats long)


Also, I am in heaven with Art Warehouse's Christmas paper/transparencies/stickers, I prefer traditional Christams items in papercrafting (and decorating) for the Holidays so I was really excited when I saw these new papers come out.  I can't wait to use them.



Here are their names Hollyberry Song Art, 25 Days 12x12 Cardstock Stickers, and Mistletoe TransparencyA Cherry on Top.com carries the whole line and its 10% off there so check it out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment