Sunday, September 20, 2009

Christmas Journal Progress

So This is what I have so far page by page. 

Below is the paper that I added a Silvery finish too. 


However, that just was not sparkly enough for me so I went spread some silver
stickles all over the top also.  The Silver Flourish is from Making Memories.




I just cut it in half and glued the two halves together to create this page.  I also added Making Memories
Clear Specialty Finish Paint to it (before I cut it) to make is shiny.





I added another Making Memories Flourish here and also Poinsettia's from Prima.


I know I have used a lot of their stuff.  I really like it and its really one of the
only Holiday collections already out. 


Here is the front.  Not sure what I am going to put here yet.  Binder rings are from
7 Gypsies.  I have gotten a lot done I just need to finish up the cover and then add some more details inside.  I think I am also going to add a few more pages but we'll see.  Leave a message if you have any ideas of how I should decorate the cover.  I could really use the inspiration. 
If you would like any more information about the products used please see (in the archives) my 1st Christmas Journal post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment