Monday, September 14, 2009

Thinking Flowers

I really wanted to do a super girly card which I don't do a lot but was in the mood for this past weekend.  I used KI Memories Sheer Delights Die-Cut Plastic Paper.  I scalloped the white paper underneath shorter than the KI paper and I love how that turned out.  It almost looks like the slip of a skirt hanging down.  Anway, The stamp I used is from Heidi Grace and the flower is Prima.  The Stitched ribbon is Stampin Up! (Rose Red) and I also added perfect pearls in gold to the middle of the little pink flowers for some extra dimension.  Here is a close up of that.
When you are applying perfect pearls you really want only a small amount and you should practice on some scratch paper so you know how fast it will come out.
Once you have applied it very gently tap the back of the paper to knock down any points on the pearls. 
This stuff is awsome for flowers, polka dots, and anywhere you want a little dimension.  I highly recomment trying this product.  It comes in a variety of colors as well. 

1 comment: