Saturday, September 12, 2009

Join The Circus.

This is K. & Co.'s Join The Circus Chipboard Stickers.  Have I told you lately how much I like K. & Co. right now.  Everything is so bright and cheerful.  I found Bazzill's Bling paper went really well with these stickers.  On this large lion one I used Bank Roll and Blind Date.  Which reminds me, did you know that Scrapbook.com sells every single Bazzill paper now?  Very cool.  It was hard to find certain colors before, but not anymore.  Oh, and I used Stampin Up!'s Yoyo yellow grosgrain ribbon.
Here is my Favorite.
I actually hate clowns but I love these two aren't they cute?  I used the same paper mentioned above plus I used some retired Stampin Up! Taffeta ribbon. Here they are up close and personal.  So cute.
And then there was the adorable giraffe.
He was just begging to be put on a long narrow card.  On this card I added Bazzill's Bling in Pink Cadillac and Paper Trey Ink's satin ribbon.  Also, on all three of these cards I used Bazzill's Kraft cardsstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment