Friday, September 4, 2009

New Tool and a Labor Day Sale.

This really interesting new kit is from We R Memory Keepers (makers of the crop-a-dile, and the corner chomper) It is called The Crafter's Ultimate Cutting Toolkit. I am really excited to try this and will give you a review as soon as I do.  What I am really excited about is that the mat is magnetic and there are little magnetic posts that hold your projects down in place.  So when you are stamping or places pieces you don't have to be also holding the paper down.  I am also hoping to get a cleaner cut than with the fiskar's trimmer. There is also included in this kit a circle cutter.  I don't have a lot of luck with circle cutters (other than the coluzzle from provo craft) so I'm not expecting much with it, if it is easy to use it will be a great bonus.
Also, and more important  A Cherry On Top is having a Labor Day Sale where literally every product is on sale.  PLUS, it says you get a free gift.  Check it out.  Don't miss the 40% off one item coupon in the upper right corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment