Friday, September 11, 2009

For You.

I have fallen in love with confetti cream card stock from Stampin Up!.  I can't believe it has been right under my nose this whole time.  Its so soft and pretty.  Also, I have matched it pretty close to Bazzill Basics Oyster paper which has even more beautiful specs. The stamp set is With Gratitude from Stampin Up!.  I stamped the images using Black Stazon Ink and then colored the image in using Stampin Up! markers and a Dove blender pen. 
The reason you have to use stazon in the application is because the solution in the blender pen with smear the stamped image if it was stamped with typical dye ink.  You also want to be careful with Stazon ink it smears easily until it is dry (a 20-30 sec.)  Also, you can't use Stazon ink with Copic markers, the alcohol in those markers smears the Stazon ink.  I know its confusing.  The rest of the supplies I used here are White Taffeta Ribbon from Stampin Up!, and the little piece of woodgrain paper at the bottom is from K. & Co.'s Actopus to Zelephant.  You can also just by a single sheet of the woodgrain paper here. (or maybe not, it seems to be sold out).  Have a great Weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment