Thursday, September 3, 2009

Prima Notecard.

Prima Notecard - Very Vanilla and Rose Red Cardstock from Stampin Up!, Amy Butler's Belle Paper  from K. & Co., Prima Flowers called Woodstock.  I can't find this exact one online right now (maybe I have the name wrong?) but any Flower you like would work here.  OK, actually I found the exact flowers (I did have the name right)  Prima Woodstock. The leaves are Prima's Velvet 4 Seasons Leaves. If you go to the online store Scrapbook  and search for Prima you will find a huge selection of gorgeous flowers and leaves.  I highly recomend that store for their huge selection.
Also, I cut the 'pot' out of the Belle paper freehand.  It doesn't need to be perfect, in fact it looks better not perfect, I think. 
Just to show you how dimensional these flowers are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment